Pittsburgh Playhouse Accessibility and Inclusion Committee Mission Statement
We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to access the Pittsburgh Playhouse’s artistic and cultural programming. The Pittsburgh Playhouses Accessibility and Inclusion Committee (PAIC) strive to provide an inclusive experience for students and patrons of all abilities. We provide resources and customer service within our means to enhance the theatrical experience.
The Playhouse is committed to welcoming and accommodating students and patrons of all abilities.
- Curb to Seat Assistance: a house manager or usher is available upon request to meet patrons who need mobility assistance at the Forbes Avenue entrance.
- Wheelchair Access.
- Assistive Listening Devices: Assistive listening headsets may be checked out for any performance. Please see a house manager or usher if you would like to request a headset.
- Service Animals: If you will be attending a performance with your service animal, please inform the box office when purchasing your tickets so that we may discuss your preferred seating location.
- ASL Interpretation: Each season, selected performances will be interpreted using American Sign Language. These ASL interpreted performances are noted in our season brochure.
- Audio Description: Each season, selected performances will be described by an audio describer. These performances are noted in our season brochure, please contact the box office to request/reserve a device.
- To contact the box office please call 412-392-8000 or email Brandon Dujmic, Box Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org